This page contains the resources for the IPCV 2021 course Day3 and Day4.
Please note, that you will need a virtual machine in order to perform the 3D point cloud processing in practical lab session! To do so, please prepare in advance your laptop, by following the steps described here!
During the second day, we will use Python Jupyter notebooks.
Here you find the information about the lab sessions:
- Lab session 3.1 – basics, working with GUI.
- Lab session 3.2 – advanced, developing code using high level PCL API.
- Lab session 4.1 – classification with Pointnet
- Lab session 4.2 – segmentation with Pointnet
- Extra: Poinnet classification with Kaolin and custom dataset.
In case that you would like to access some preliminary tutorials/documentation/hints, please have a look on the following links:
- Virtual box FAQ.
- Ubuntu cheat sheet.
- About point cloud library (PCL).
- About cloud compare.
- About visualization using robotics operation system (ROS).
- About jupyter nootbooks.
Should you have any question regarding the above mentioned resources, please email me!